Tuesday, June 21, 2016

I'VE HAD BETTER WEEKENDS

June 21, 2016

By Olivene Godfrey

Following a hectic weekend, I am taking awhile to get back to normal today.  I was quite sick - a stomach virus - over the past weekend.  I don't remember much about it, except that it was awful.

Over the weekend Barry took care of me and did an excellent job.  He tried to do everything he could to make me as comfortable as possible.  I don't know what I would have done without him.

I have an appointment with my primary care doctor soon.  Tam has a list of things we need to discuss with her.  As I said earlier, I don't remember much from the weekend, just a blur of trips to my bathroom.  Perhaps that is for the best.

See you next time.  Comments welcome.  (Edited and typed by Tam.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home