Wednesday, May 04, 2016

VIOLENT STOMACH VIRUS

May 4, 2016


By Tam, for Olivene Godfrey

I am Olivene's caregiver and personal assistant.  I am not a writer, but Olivene has been sick and is very persistent that she has to get out a blog, so, I will do my best, for her.

Olivene has had some kind of terrible stomach virus.  It started at the end of last week.  She has been vomiting and has had very loose bowels.  Barry and I have had our hands full, but she is totally worth it all.

She has gotten much better, but her mind is jumbled.  She has a long history of getting confused when she has been very ill.

Her neck has been hurting her terribly and she is having trouble holding it in place, so Barry has ordered her a soft brace, in hopes that it will help support her neck.

Olivene says to have you all say a little prayer for us.

As Olivene would write, see you next time.  Comments welcome.  (Typed by Tam.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home