Tuesday, May 10, 2016

RECOVERING

May 10, 2016

By Olivene Godfrey

It is early in the morning and Barry fixed me a good breakfast before he went to work.  Since I am feeling better after being very ill my taste is returning and Barry prepared a cup of decaffeinated Starbuck's coffee which I'm enjoying.  Barry brewed some decaf last weekend and it didn't bother me.  Now that I'm better, I really enjoy the coffee and other foods.

When I was still so sick, I was hallucinating like mad.  I thought Barry, Tam and I went to England.  It seemed so realistic it's still hard to believe it didn't happen.

I had some really bad days.  I was severely constipated, according to my doctor, and I am having to take a mild laxative most days.

I think I am on my way to recovery.  I had a boost when I read the long list of readers who responded to my Mother's day picture on Facebook.  I love all of you!

See you next time.  Comments welcome.  (Edited and typed by Tam.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home