Tuesday, May 27, 2014

ON MY MIND....

May 27, 2014

By Olivene Godfrey

I spent most of Memorial Day taking it easy.  Barry did a lot of yard work.  He has our yard looking good, now.  He wore his mask and safety glasses while mowing.  Since he worked outside, and we have poison ivy and chiggers, he took a shower after finishing.

We still have indoor projects to get a accomplished, such as new carpet.  We haven't done this because we don't know what I'll do while the carpet is being installed.

Barry cooked me a filet for the first time in several years.  I ate half of the steak and it was delicious.  Because of my IBS I haven't been able to eat steak.  I hope the new medicine I'm taking for IBS is working.  I'm going to eat a banana today and hope I don't have a bad reaction now as I have in the past.

I think my anemia is back and I feel like I did before I had a booster shot and just don't have much energy.  I'll have Tam call my doctor about this, today.

During the weekend, I watched 3 Marty Stewart's recorded TV programs.  That is how I like to watch TV , so I can zap the commercials.

I am thinking about buying new draperies for the den.  The large picture window and glass french doors cover one side of the room, so this will be an expensive project.

See you next time.  Comments welcome.  (As told to Tam)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home