Thursday, May 22, 2014

MY STOMACH IS HALF POOP!

May 22, 2014

By Olivene Godfrey

A few days ago, Tam drove me to my primary health care doctors office for a check-up.  Tam and I talked to the doctor about my IBS attacks.  The doctor noticed my bloated stomach and ordered X-rays.  To our surprise, the doctor told us that "half of my stomach was full of poop!"  She gave us samples of a new drug for IBS that promises to end IBS, if the drug turns out to be a success.  The new drug is "LINZESS."  I've been taking it and hope it will bring me some relief.  My insurance will cover most of the high cost.  I pray it's going to work for me.  Meanwhile, I'm spending lots of time in my bathroom.

Have an enjoyable Memorial day.

See you next time.  Comments welcome.  (As told to Tam)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home