Wednesday, April 30, 2014

HOT CHICKEN SEASONING BURNS MY MOUTH, KNOCK OUT ROSES IN BLOOM & GENEVELYN'S VISIT

April 30, 2014

By Olivene Godfrey

The inside of my mouth felt as hot as Hades.  What was happening to me?  Then it dawned on me, Barry had used a fiery seasoning on our chicken breast before he grilled them.  I accused him of it.  He pointed out that he always used the seasoning on his chicken and a little speck must have got on mine.  I couldn't stop the burning and I cried and wondered how anyone could enjoy eating fire.  Barry kept saying "he didn't do it on purpose". I wasn't able to finish my meal, and it took a while for the inside of my mouth to feel normal again.

On a bright side, the knock out rose bush Tam gave me is blooming.  I'll have to have Barry or Tam to cut some for a vase in my sitting room.

Earlier today, I knocked out my left arm.  I've done this before and had pain for days.  I'm hoping it doesn't do that again.

My friend, and former neighbor, Genevelyn came to visit Tam and me recently.  We enjoyed talking to her and catching up on her news.  I hope we can visit her in town soon.

See you next time.  Comments welcome.  (As told to Tam)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home