Monday, March 31, 2014

RECOMMEND NEW BOOK, HOUSE PAINTING & JOY OF COFFEE DRINKING

March 31, 2014
By Olivene Godfrey

Do you like to read about a person who has overcome the most horrendous adversity to become a successful person?  If so, a new electronic book, titled, "Broken Chords" by Georgia Morgan, may be for you.  The book has been published by Amazon and costs less than a dollar.

As I told you last week, I am recuperating from the stomach flu that I thought for a while was going to kill me.  I still don't feel good and am quite weak.  I don't know what I would have done without Barry and Tam to assist me.

We have hired a contractor to do a little construction repair work and paint the house trim and garage doors.  He power washed the house Friday and when the work is finished the house should look beautiful.  The white columns on the front porch will be sanded and then painted.

I quit drinking coffee a number of years ago.  Barry has a coffee maker that brews one or two large cups of coffee.  He uses Starbucks coffee and it is delicious.  I drank a large cup of the coffee today (Sunday) and really enjoyed it.  I may ask Tam to brew me a cup some days.  When I was drinking coffee every morning I was having trouble sleeping.  I may try drinking it again and risk insomnia.

See you next time.  Comments welcome.  (As told to Tam)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home