Monday, February 03, 2014

RANDOM THOUGHTS

February 3, 2014

By Olivene Godfrey

Sunday:  This has been a "blah" day for me.  I have just felt bad with no energy, and still have a lingering cough following my recent cold.  Today, the weather is warm and sunny.  You'd never know we had cold snowy weather last week.

Monday morning:  I have been exercising again, and my bones, especially my knees, are hurting like crazy.  The physical therapist, a nice woman, has been working me out really hard.  So far, I've been able to do the exercises and walk the distance she wants me to, but it is hard work for me.

Family and friends tell me my dreams are vivid and weird all the time.  But, since I've been exercising, I've had some "dillies", which my mind is trying to understand why I'm having so much physical pain.  I would tell you some of my dreams but it would really convince you, I'm as crazy as a bessie bug.  (I try to "appear" normal most of the time.)

Barry has created a new cover for my novel, "Seasons" which is still available at Amazon, Kindle.  Also, he has added a new cover for another novel I've had published under an assumed name.

I have an appointment this week with my dentist and hope all is well.  I don't mind going to this dentist office as you never have to wait more than a few minutes to see the hygienist for a cleaning and check up by the dentist.

See you next time.  Comments welcome.  (As told to Tam)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home