Friday, January 31, 2014

TAM MADE IT TODAY

January 31, 2014

By Olivene Godfrey

As I write this, the sun is shining brightly and you wouldn't know that because of the rough cold weather, things are still not back to normal here.

Barry couldn't make it to work until this morning, and Tam hasn't been here since Tuesday.  We have really missed her.  I am looking forward to a shower and having my hair shampooed today if she can make it here.

I have taken all of the antibiotics for my cold the doctor prescribed for me.  I still have a lingering cough.  The home health nurse came yesterday afternoon.  All checked out okay, but she said if the cough lingers, I may need another round of antibiotics which I would dread.

See you next time.  Comments welcome.  (As told to Tam)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home