Monday, December 02, 2013

BARRY'S THANKSGIVING DINNER DELICIOUS & DOCTOR STARTS ME ON TREATMENT FOR STOMACH DISTRESS

December 2, 2013

By Olivene Godfrey

Son, Barry's Thanksgiving dinner was delicious.  He had planned the dinner while shopping for groceries.  I am so proud of him as he roasted the turkey and prepared the side dishes, without any assistance from me.  And, all of the dishes were ready at the same time, a sign of a good cook, I think.  I shouldn't have been surprised as Barry is a smart fellow, if I do say so myself.

Last week Tam drove me to my primary care doctor's clinic for a routine check-up.  The doctor spent some time with me and talking to Tam about my condition.  For some time, I've had pain from my stomach bloating.  The doctor said I had lost all of my good bacteria and pro-biotics will help put them back.  My diet has been very restricted for some time because when I eat other foods, such as fruit, I have severe pain in my stomach.  The doctor said I should be able to eat other foods, so I hope this treatment will be effective and that I'll be able to eat a varied diet soon.

As I write this early Monday morning, I am waiting for Tam, I have missed her very much.  I am also looking forward to seeing her so I can take a shower.  Since I fell in the shower awhile back, Barry doesn't want me to shower without Tam being in the bathroom with me.  The sponge baths I've had the past few days just aren't the same as a shower bath.

See you next time.  Comments welcome.  (As told to Tam)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home