Friday, October 25, 2013

FALL WEATHER. NEW BOOK ABOUT READY

October 25, 2013
By Olivene Godfrey

We're having crisp autumn weather this week and it's welcomed here in Georgia's high country.  The leaves on the trees are changing here, and will soon be a blaze of scarlet, burgundy and gold.

The mornings here are crisp and frost was forecast for today.  Late yesterday Barry moved the Thanksgiving cactus into my office.  The huge plant is loaded with buds which will soon be a thing of beauty.  He also brought the other plants into the garage.

I woke up today with my arthritic knees aching like crazy.  Guess it's the cold weather.

Tam and I are excited about my controversial novel being almost ready to submit to a New York publisher for consideration.  Then, we will have a pretty long wait to hear from the editor.  That will give us time to start working on another novel to be submitted later.  If I didn't have Tam who is an excellent typist, I'm afraid the novels wouldn't have been brought out and re-typed for submission on the internet.  As I've said many times, Tam is a jewel!

See you next time.  Comments welcome.  (As told to Tam)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home