Wednesday, August 28, 2013

DOCTOR ORDERS EXCERCISE. UGH!! AND, TAM INSTRUCTED TO ENDORSE ORDERS. WILL TAM - WITH HER SOFT HEART - BE SUCCESSFUL?

August 28, 2013

By Olivene Godfrey

During my doctor visit this week, I told her that I was having a problem standing up and walking.  She smiled and said, "You know what to do."  And then she said I had to resume my exercises, and she added, looking at Tam, "You have to make her exercise!!"  I told Barry about it and he said, "The problem is Tam's soft heart."

So, I have to start my exercises which, I hate to do.  And, I promise I won't take advantage of Tam's big heart when I don't want to exercise.  One reason, I am trying to follow my doctor's orders, is that I have gained some weight recently and am having a hard time with "too tight" clothes.

I hope each of you have a happy Labor Day.  We will probably cook out here at home.  See you next time.  (As told to Tam)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home