Wednesday, August 07, 2013

YESTERDAY WAS A GOOD DAY FOR ME

August 7, 2013

By Olivene Godfrey

Yesterday was a good day for me.  First, Dalton's The Daily Citizen, published a great article about myself and my book, "Seasons".  As a result, I've sold more books and added new readers to my blog.  As one of the characters in "Seasons" would say, I'm beholden to Daily Citizen's city editor, Victor Miller, for the super article.

More about "Seasons".  As a writer, I took a risk writing the novel, as it's different than the others books I've written which are more dramatic and exciting.  "Seasons" was written for myself, as it doesn't follow any guideline and is about ordinary people coping with their problems with grace and dignity.

The next novel I plan to release has been described as "powerful".

Tam has read this novel and told me, she couldn't "put it down" and that she cried several times while reading it.  Comments welcomed.

See you next time.  (As told to Tam)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home