Friday, June 07, 2013

I MAY LOOK LIKE A MUSKRAT BUT I HAVE MY BIG BLUE EYES BACK

June 7, 2013

By Olivene Godfrey

I had my eye-lid surgery a couple of days ago; and, so far, I've done well.  When I look at my face in a mirror, I'm startled and then I'm horrified.  I look like a have a bloody muskrat's face.  I used eye ice packs on my eyes continuously for the first two days and some of the swelling has gone down.

Barry and Tam are taking good care of me, for which I'm grateful.

Tam will drive me to the eye doctor's clinic the first of next week to have stitches removed and to see how I'm healing.  For a number of years, my droopy eye lids left me seeing through small eye slits.  Now my big blue eyes are back.  A bonus is that the surgery has improved my appearance as well as my vision.

See you next time.  (As told to Tam)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home