Thursday, May 09, 2013

NEW KNEE TREATMENT TRIED

May 9, 2013
By Olivene Godfrey
Yesterday, I had my second knee treatment at my doctor's clinic.  A solution of high molecular weight hyaluronan, which is similar to healthy syn vial fluid, a substance that lubricates the joints, is injected directly into the knee joint to restore the cushioning and lubrication properties of normal joint fluid.

If this treatment doesn't stop my knee pain, caused by my arthritis, the doctor will give me cortisone shots for the intense pain.

Tam, Barry and I are suffering from what appears to be very bad colds.  So far, mine has been in my throat and head.  I credit this with the new medicine for my nebulizer, which my doctor prescribed this week, and has kept me from feeling too bad so far.

With Mother's Day almost here, Barry and I will need to feel better if we dine out this Sunday as we have in the past.

Hoping each of you have a good Mother's Day.

See you next time.  (As told to Tam)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home