Thursday, April 25, 2013

DATE SET FOR EYE-LID SURGERY AND NEW TREATMENT FOR MY ARTHRITIC KNEES TO START SOON AND WORK UNDERWAY ON MY BATHROOM REMODELING


April 25, 2013



By Olivene Godfrey

Tam drove me to my primary care doctor's clinic, where I had a mini check up.  My doctor arranged for me to have a new treatment for my arthritic knees, which cause me to have almost constant pain.  I'll have an injection in my knees once a week for three weeks.  I look forward to trying this treatment and pray I'll have some relief from the pain.

The following day Tam drove us during a down pour of rain to the eye doctor's clinic in Dalton.  A date was set for my eyelid surgery in early June.  We met with the nice surgical coordinator who explained the procedure in detail.  Someone will need to be with me for 48 hours following the surgery.  Tam will be with me during the daytime and Barry will be with me at night.

The contract workers are hard at work on remodeling my bathroom.  Just as we expected, we had mold under and on the back of the bathtub.  So, we'll have to have a new floor constructed.  The house is a big mess.  Tam tells us not to worry about it as she will help us get it back in order.  She has been helping me a lot, bless her.

Barry and I are not happy sharing his bathroom.  But, soon, I'll have my pretty new bathroom, and things will get back to normal, I hope.

See you next time.  (As told to Tam)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home