Tuesday, September 03, 2013

ANNIE'S REVIEW OF MY NOVEL, SEASONS, LIFTS MY SPIRITS

September 3, 2013

By Olivene Godfrey

My English friend, Annie, gave the following review of my novel, Seasons, which sums up my intentions when I wrote the book.  The review from Seasons (Kindle) is as follows:  "For me, this book looks at the extraordinary journey we all make, the journey we call our lives.  It's about change and building relationships that are based on love and respect.  It's about knowing who we are and realizing every day is a gift."

Annie is a fascinating person who has many talents and I value her opinion.  If you haven't yet bought my book, Seasons, how about giving it a try?  And your opinion of the book will be of value to me.

Tam is hard at work on my controversial book for publication.  I still think I'll use a pen name unless it is a best seller.  If by a miracle that happens, I'll cry all the way to the bank while my critics rant and rave about me and my book.

Tam and I plan to begin exercising this week.  Our friend, Kym, says she will check to see how our exercise sessions are going.  She exercises every day and looks great.  And she says regular exercising helps you feel better and have more energy.  We shall see!  See you next time.  Comments welcome.  (As told to Tam)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home