Friday, January 08, 2016

COMFORT IS MY STYLE

January 8, 2016

By Olivene Godfrey

I had an appointment with my primary care doctor this week.  She made some changes in some of my medicines.  I hope this will be for the best.  I have a record of having some problems when I have any change in my medical routine.  The new COPD medicine the doctor prescribed for me promises to be for the best.

My ears had quite a bit of wax and was causing "total deafness" while I was at the doctor's office.  Tam was with me and filled in what the doctor was saying.  Later, a nurse cleaned my ears out which was extremely painful.  Sore places were found in both ears and was causing wax to form and was against my hearing aides.  When all of the gook was out, I suddenly had my hearing back.  I may go and see my audiologist regarding my ears and hearing aides.  I am able to hear good now with my hearing aides.  I'll have more information on my other health problems soon.

Now for a bit of a light subject - woman's fashion.  As I've become an old lady, comfort is number one in my wardrobe.  And it is good that today's long dresses with dark stockings or legging's are stylish as well as comfortable.  I have a wardrobe of long dresses, both for warm and cold weather.  Comfort is my "style".

See you next time.  Comments welcome.  (As told to Tam.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home