Monday, December 21, 2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS

December 21, 2015

By Olivene Godfrey
You may be busy preparing for Christmas but if you have a break from shopping, Christmas baking and gift wrapping, you may read this small blog.

Last week, I scheduled a badly needed haircut.  Tam's daughter, Carrie performed her magic with her scissors, and styling, and now I like my hair again.  Tam also "does" my hair weekly between cuts and she does a good job.

I woke up this morning feeling like I was getting sick but Barry convinced me I was just tired from a visit with my sister, Jeanette, at her Dalton home Sunday.

Barry recorded the TV movie, The Coat of Many Colors, about Dolly Parton last week but I haven't had a chance to see it.  I'll do that this weekend.

I hope each one of you, have a Very Happy Christmas.

See you next time.  Comments welcome.  (As told to Tam.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home