Monday, January 04, 2016

ANYONE RECOMMEND A MOVIE?

January 4, 2016

By Olivene Godfrey

The weather is very cold here in the North Georgia mountain country.  I try to stay inside most of the time.  I have an appointment with my primary care doctor this coming week.  On that day, we're suppose to have the coldest weather so far this winter and I may not be able to go out.  It's been four months since my last doctor visit so I need to keep this one.

I have been having intense nervous spells for no apparent reason.  I think I'm having various physical ailments so we'll check my vital statistics and all are perfect.  So, Barry and Tam and I believe it is a nervous condition.  I don't know the reason as my life is free of any unusual problems that might cause nervousness.  This cold weather causes my arthritis in my knees to be more severe but that isn't a new ailment.  Hopefully, the doctor will solve the problem.

I once was an avid movie fan.  But, it would be impossible for me to go to the movie theatre now.  Barry has made it possible for me to see most any film I'd like to see on my TV.  I'm starting to find movie reviews.  I'm not familiar now with movie actors.  I don't like violence in movies.  If any of you could recommend a movie for me to watch, I'd be most grateful.

See you next time.  Comments welcome.  (As told to Tam.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home