Thursday, January 31, 2013

COQ10 AND ENERGY, GOOD DENTAL REPORT AND AWFUL WEATHER


January 30, 2013

By Olivene Godfrey
A few weeks ago, I was given a booster shot as my anemia was active again, and I had little energy.  I am not feeling any better yet.  I have an appointment with my primary care doctor and may have my blood checked again when I see her in a few days.
Son Barry takes COQ10, a vitamin like substance used in the energy production process of body cells.  The substance is believed to be beneficial for the elderly.
Our doctor advised Barry to take COQ10 and he says he has lots of energy now.  COQ10 supplements are believed to lower blood pressure, extend life span, lower risk of heart related events and heart health.
I plan to ask my doctor about taking the COQ10.  Since I have a variety of prescription medicines, I want the doctor's opinion about taking COQ10.
If any readers have taken COQ10, I would like their input about it.
I had an appointment with my dentist this week for cleaning and X-rays of my teeth.  I got a good report and am so grateful I still have my own teeth.
I haven't bought any new clothes in years and Barry has been scolding me for wearing thread bare tops this winter.  I did have three sweatshirts that are very old.  So, last weekend he bought three pretty warm sweatshirts which were on sale.  I'm enjoying wearing them and being warm.
As I write this, the weather is awful and earlier today we had a tornado warning, and our power blinked several times.  It's still raining, and Tam is on her way home.  I'm praying she has a safe trip and that Barry will be home soon.
See you next time.  (As told to Tam)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home