Monday, November 12, 2012

MY LUNGS ARE CLEAR AND I'M WELL; FEELING LIKE LIVING IN TV SCENE AND THOUGHTS ON TIME CHANGE AND OUR GHOST IN THE GARAGE


November 11, 2012

By Olivene Godfrey

My lungs are "clear as a bell", the home health nurse assured me last week, and I'm well.  My allergies had been acting up which may have caused the "gurgling" sound the nurse heard when she listened to my lungs earlier.
Have you ever felt as if you are living in a TV scene?  I felt that way one recent day when Tam was doing my hair and one of the home health therapists came to check on me.  Tam had finished washing my hair and was drying it, and the fellow started taking my vital signs.
Then the home health nurse joined us in my bedroom sitting area, Tam was using the curling iron on my hair and the nurse drew blood from my arm for a test.  During all of this, Tam never missed a beat.  But I knew she was upset, as we had told all of these people to come in the mornings.  I'm grateful for their help, especially the balance treatments.  But when they come in the afternoon, if they work me hard, I don't feel well and am too stimulated to sleep at night.
Son Barry and I have about adjusted to the time change.  But, for several days, our systems were out of whack.  We don't care which time zone we're in, but we wish we would remain in one year round.
Since we moved to our home in 1978, we are convinced a ghost haunts our garage.  The ghost seems to be harmless but, its annoying when you're trying to take a nap and you keep hearing a car door slam in the garage, even when the garage is empty!
See you next time.  (As told to Tam)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home