Wednesday, August 22, 2012

ME AND BARRY'S DOCTOR VISITS AND TAM'S FLORIDA HOLIDAY


August 22, 2012

By Olivene Godfrey
Son Barry hadn't had a physical exam in about two years.  So, he was a bit worried that the doctor would find something wrong with him during his exam yesterday.  He was relieved that his office exam went fine.  But, he had lab work and will have that report soon, and hope it will be good, too.
I also had an appointment with our primary care doctor for a follow-up visit I had a month ago.  I discussed with the doctor my various aches and pains.  She gave me samples of medicine to try for my IBS.  This medicine has had good reports for IBS treatmemt.  I've tried so many such medicines to no avail.  So, I'm a bit skeptical about it, but am giving it a try.  My blood sugar monitor was ten years old.  So, the doctor gave me a new monitor.  Barry and I tested our blood sugar last night and both had good results.  He said I'm pretty tough for such an old lady!
Tam had a long weekend holiday at Pensacola and Destin, Florida last week.  She went with her daughter-in-law and her mother to visit friends.  Tam said, "We had a blast and the weather was gorgeous as was the scenery."  I'm glad she had a good trip but I missed her.
While Tam was on holiday last Friday, Genevelyn, my neighbor and friend, came over and visited with me and fixed my lunch.  She's a jewel!
See you next time
(As told to Tam)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home