Friday, June 08, 2012

GOOD ADVICE FOR COPD PATIENTS AND TAM IS BACK WITH US!

June 8, 2012

By Olivene Godfrey
If you or someone you love has COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) you may want read and make a copy of the "10 Signs of a COPD Exacerbation" found on the internet.
I recently had several warning signs of this condition and son Barry put me back on oxygen for a while.  Ignoring the symptoms can result in hospitalization and accelerate the loss of lung function.
When I saw my doctor this past week she said Barry did the right thing and I was soon feeling well again.  Overall, the doctor gave me a good report, thank God.
I am feeling almost chipper now that Tam, my dear caregiver is recovering and back with me.  She has been quite ill and still has to pace herself.  Barry said when she was unable to be here everything seemed to "fall apart".  Barry and I are just so happy she's back with us.
I want to thank my friend and neighbor, Genevelyn for preparing my lunch and visiting with me while Tam was sick.  Yesterday, Genevelyn and friend, Troy visited with me and I enjoyed seeing them also.  See you next time.
(As told to Tam)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home