Monday, April 23, 2012

Once Is Not Enough

4/23/2012

By Olivene Godfrey
A famous person once said "once was not enough", relating to life.  I agree.  I am 84 but, I still want to live.  A few times during the past month or so I've almost given up.  But, I am not a quitter. The ER doctor told Barry when I was clinging to life at the hospital with double pneumonia that I had probably never been so ill.  I still feel very sick.  I am still on oxygen.  I'm in hopes the oxygen won't be a permanent thing.  I can't walk alone yet which is frustrating.  I don't like having to ask Barry or Tam to assist me.  The Home Health people will start working with me this week.  My COPD is the main problem now.... See you next week  As told to Tam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home