Monday, May 08, 2017

PRECIOUS FRIENDS

May 8, 2017

By Olivene Godfrey

I had planned to write a short blog on Sunday afternoon.  Here it is Sunday, so I'm going to give it a try even though I'm feeling pretty tired.

Last Friday, Tam's daughter, Carrie, a beautiful hairdresser, came to our house and gave me a pretty, and much needed haircut.  Barry posted a picture of me that night which got a lot of response.  Thank you for your kindness.  I thought the haircut was great but in the picture I thought I looked tired and sleepy.

Friday was a very busy day.  Carrie started out with my haircut, then the bath nurse, Connie, helped me with a shower and shampoo.  Then Carrie dried and styled my hair.  Carrie has cut my hair for several years and I'm pleased with it.  She has always done an exceptional job.  She has a shop in Dalton.

Barry and I think we are fortunate to have my caregiver, Tam, and friends, Larry and Kym.  Kym stayed with me while Barry drove to Dalton's Western Sizzlin for Sunday lunch.  Kym and I had a nice chat while Barry was gone.  Larry stays with me on Saturday while Barry goes to the grocery store.  Good friends are so precious.

See you next time.  Comments welcome.  (Edited and typed by Tam.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home