Friday, April 21, 2017

PRAYERS PLEASE

April 21, 2017

By Olivene Godfrey

Wednesday, April 19th.  I want to tell you about my latest health problem and ask for your prayers.  I have lost a lot of weight and we're not having much luck stopping it.  I have been eating better lately.  Barry and Tam are serving me delicious tasting, calorie loaded foods and I'm eating it all.  I can't afford to lose any more.

On Easter our good friend, Larry, and his sweet wife, Tara, came for a visit and brought us some food.  Barry and I agree that we can always depend on Larry to sit with me while Barry goes to the grocery store.  Another friend we can depend on is Kym.

Several years ago Tam gave me a knock out rose bush as a gift.  This year it's loaded with blooms.  Tam cut some for a bouquet that I'm enjoying in my room.

Thursday, April 20th.  GOOD NEWS!  Tam weighed me this morning.  God is good!  I have gained seven pounds!

See you next time.  Comments welcome.  (Edited and typed by Tam.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home