Monday, March 20, 2017

RECOVERING

March 20, 2017

By Olivene Godfrey

I am recovering from my recent hospital stay.  I am still very weak but wanted to tell you all that as soon as I'm stronger I will be back writing my weekly blog.

Because I'm on oxygen I'm eligible for several benefits from home health.  We are using Hamilton from Dalton and they have some nice nurses.  I really enjoy Connie, the bath nurse.  She gives wonderful showers.

My water pill is driving me crazy but my COPD has gotten worse so the water pill is necessary.  I have lost some weight and am trying to regain my appetite and gain some of the weight back.

The doctor says I can no longer stay at home alone.  This is a problem on weekends.  We are looking for a solution if anyone has any ideas to share.

See you next time.  Comments welcome.  (Edited and typed by Tam.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home