Thursday, December 01, 2016

BUSY WEEK

December 1, 2016


By Olivene Godfrey

Since Professional Eye Associates of Dalton, Georgia opened an office my late husband and I had our eyes examined and cared for, and later glasses were prescribed as we aged.  Later, our son, Barry had yearly examines.  Over the years by trial and error, Barry started wearing "store glasses".  He continued having his yearly check ups.  I wanted him to have prescription glasses.  Earlier in the week, he had his check up and was prescribed glasses.  He selected some frames and his new glasses will be ready in about a week.

I have an appointment with my primary care doctor this week.  One question I'm going to ask, is why in the afternoon no matter the temperature do I just "burn up"?  I've written in a past blog about being treated by a neurologist, which are still testing me.  I am unable to be completely still.  Before this became so bad, my hairdresser and Tam's daughter, Carrie did my hair in her salon.  The last time it was cut, Carrie came to my home.  With not being able to hold my head still to be curled, Tam and I have decided to see if Carrie could come out again and cut my hair shorter so it won't need to be curled.  Carrie, a lovely person, has agreed to come over soon.  I'll let you know the result.

See you next time.  Comments welcome.  (Edited and typed by Tam.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home