Tuesday, August 16, 2016

MY HOSPITAL STAY

August 16, 2016

By Olivene Godfrey

This past week has been about the sickest I've been in a very long time and am still not feeling well.  I was diagnosed with a urinary tract infection (UTI).  Barry calls it a bladder infection.  Whatever it's called it's wicked, and I hope I'm healed and feeling better soon.

I was in the local hospital for 5 days.  The doctor said I could go home if I agreed to continue taking an antibiotic for a few more days.  I agreed, knowing I couldn't get better without it.  I am very weak and am barely able to walk with the aid of a walker and someone by my side.  Barry and Tam are being very good to me.

The Murray hospital is much nicer now.  One of the night nurses, I think her name was Nancy, was very nice and patient with me.  I'll try to write more when I'm feeling better.  See you next time.  Comments welcome.  (Edited and typed by Tam.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home