Wednesday, November 23, 2016

UPDATE

November 23, 2016


By Olivene Godfrey

I'm sitting here on Tuesday morning, wishing I could tell you I feel better today.  The day didn't start out too good.  I woke up scared early this morning.  My first thought was something was terribly wrong.  I was trying to call for help.  Then my son, Barry, was trying to wake me.  He told me I had a bad dream, and that I was safe.  Soon I was eating breakfast and Barry left to go to work.  Then Tam, my caregiver was here.

Barry says a group of doctors are evaluating tests that I have taken to try to determine why I am so nervous.  We hope they can make me feel better soon.  I would be so happy if I was able to celebrate with Barry on Thanksgiving as we used to.  First with his late dad, my late husband, Ralph, and later with him.

I hope you all have a blessed Thanksgiving!

See you next time.  Comments welcome.  (Edited and Typed by Tam.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

My hope is that you'll be able to celebrate thanksgiving with your son, too. I came across your blog searching for information on Sand mountsin.yousee, I am the greatgrandaughter of K.E. Culpepper. I heard he was a doctor on the mount ain. I live in western Arkansas.
Love, Emily

November 23, 2016 at 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home