Monday, July 27, 2015

NEW NOVEL COMING SOON

July 27, 2015
By Olivene Godfrey

While I write this, the weather is very hot here in the north Georgia mountain country.  I'm suffering from rag weed allergies.  The golden weed is already blooming along side of our road.

My novel, Princess Mooneyes is about ready for publication.  The story centers around a woman character, the only child of a Cherokee Indian woman and a wealthy Southern Anglo Saxon newspaper publisher, also a descendant of British nobility.

Interwoven in the story are incidents that give you insight into the culture of the Cherokee Indians and the Southern mountain people.  I hope you will purchase the book and enjoy reading it.

The sunny weather and lots of rain have our patio plants looking gorgeous.  The marigolds Barry planted in a huge pot are a dark green with beautiful orange blooms.

I really enjoyed the Starbucks coffee that Barry brewed for me this past weekend.  I only drink the coffee on weekends as we are rushing in the early mornings through the week when Barry leaves for his work.

A few days ago, Barry bought me a moist heat wrap that helps with pain and stiffness in my neck and relieves shoulder pain.  I hope soon to also purchase one for my arthritic knees.

See you next time.  Comments welcome.  (As told to Tam.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home