Friday, July 10, 2015

O.L.S.

July 10, 2015

By Olivene Godfrey

I have become a hermit.  I used to enjoy eating out in restaurants but no more.  Then, I liked to go shopping in malls but not now.  I do go to doctor's offices because I want to stay as healthy as possible.  But, the visits aren't comfortable.

You may ask why I stay at home most of the time these days.  Well, it boils down to the fact that when you gotta go, you gotta go or else.  My doctor's mother calls this O.L.S. (old lady syndrome).

I go before I leave home, but by the time I reach my destination, I need to go again.

I remember when I was a child nice restrooms had an attendant to assist ladies who needed help.  I wish they still had these attendants.  When I go out now Tam is often with me and assists me.  But, I don't go alone any more.

See you next time.  Comments welcome.  (As told to Tam.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home