Tuesday, June 16, 2015

JEANETTE'S HAUNTED HOUSE

June 16, 2015

By Olivene Godfrey

In response to a blog I wrote recently about our "haunted house".  My sister, Jeanette who lives in Dalton, sent me a letter in which she said that until the last few months, she really had a haunted house.

She said she heard her late husband, Charles, call out to her day and night.  She writes, "One night he was standing by my door, and one night he sat on my bed."  Jeanette had taken care of Charles for 28 years before he passed away a few years ago.

Another night Brandon, her great grandson, was sleeping in Charles' bed, and all of a sudden, a big puff of wind almost knocked him out of the bed.  Jeanette said he won't sleep in that bed now.  Jeanette said her great granddaughter, Alex, and Brandon have heard noises in her closet like "a rubbing sound".  Jeanette and another great grandson, Bryson, have heard music in the basement.  She added that Brandon has been staying with her and the noises have stopped.  She said, "I hope forever!"

Jeanette is a Dr. Oz fan, and says that he said when you hear music in your ears, chew gum.  I still hear loud symphony music in my ears when I'm watching TV news cast, and I'm going to try the gum soon.  I'll let you know if it works.

See you next time.  Comments welcome.  (As told to Tam.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home