Monday, April 06, 2015

EASTER

April 6, 2015

By Olivene Godfrey

I haven't been able to attend Sunday church services in several years.  I have missed being able to go.  Recently, Barry told me that a Methodist Sunday service is televised by a Chattanooga TV station.

I have watched the service the past two Sunday mornings and have been blessed.  I plan to continue watching the service.  The reason I chose the Methodist service is because I grew up in the church.  My father and father-in-law and maternal grandfather were all Methodist preachers.  And, for a number of years, I was an active member of the Chatsworth First United Methodist Church.

This Easter Sunday, the weather is pretty and sunny, but it is cool.  I told Barry this is the Easter "cold snap".  We still have "dogwood winter" and "blackberry winter" before we will be free of frost.

See you next time.  Comments welcome.  (As told to Tam)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home