Friday, February 27, 2015

THANK GOD & GEORGIA POWER

February 27, 2015

By Olivene Godfrey

As I write this, my mind is chock full of things to tell you.  The major news was the big snowfall last night, here in Georgia's high country.  The scene's from our windows look like postcards.  Barry's shop closed early yesterday (Wednesday) and is closed today (Thursday).  Thank God and Georgia Power Co., we haven't been without power all week.  Tam left early to drive home before the snow began to fall yesterday.

Tam and I had a busy week before the snowfall.  On Monday, Tam drove me to my dentist office and I had my teeth cleaned and checked.  The pretty hygienist and dentist gave me a good report.

Then, on Wednesday, Tam drove me to the hearing center and the audiologist inserted the hearing aid that had been repaired in my right ear.  It's good to hear so well again.  All the noise and sounds in the right ear are so loud it's taking a while to get used to.

See you next time.  Comments welcome.  (As told to Tam)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home