Monday, February 23, 2015

REAL LIFE ADVENTURE

February 23, 2015

By Olivene Godfrey

When I tell friends and relatives about my dreams and hallucinations, they comment, "that's because I'm creative".  I think what they really think is that I'm as crazy as a loon.

My latest "real life adventure" happened a couple of nights ago.  I was looking at my night gowns in my closet and came across a pretty night gown that I hadn't worn in a long time.  The fabric is a flannel type, but the label read 100% polyester, so I removed it from the hanger and wore it to bed.  I went to sleep but woke up a couple of hours later as my body was itching awful.  I got up and went to my bathroom and removed the gown and applied some gold bond aloe lotion to my body.

Then, I started to the closet for another gown.  Alas, after I had gone to bed Barry had brought my portable toilet and placed it in front of the closet door.  It was too heavy for me to remove.  What was I going to do?  I did the only thing I could do.  I got back in my bed stark naked!  Needless to say, I went into a restless sleep.

The next morning I stayed in my bathroom until I heard Barry's movements in the house.  I called him on the intercom and asked him to bring me a gown and robe, which he did.  He didn't ask any questions. I guess he's used to having an "eccentric ma".

See you next time.  Comments welcome.  (As told to Tam)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home