Monday, March 09, 2015

HOUSE OF CLOCKS

March 9, 2015

By Olivene Godfrey

When I woke up this morning, I felt a sense of euphoria and remembered that spring is almost here. It is a Saturday, I remember, and Barry brewed a large cup of Starbucks, house blend ground coffee for me. It's loaded with flavor, the blend of fine Latin American beans roasted to a dark chestnut color, balancing tastes of nut and cocoa.  Yum!

For several years, Barry has been buying clocks that could be called weather stations.  They show the time, the temperature outside and inside, with the date and some show the day of the week. All of the clocks except for two or three automatically sets to daylight saving time. I don't care which time zone we're in, I just wish it would remain the same all year. It takes me about two weeks to adjust to the changed time.

See you next time.  Comments welcome.  (As told to Tam)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home