Monday, November 10, 2014

UPCOMING DOCTOR VISIT & MUSIC

November 10, 2014

By Olivene Godfrey

This week, Barry will drive us to Calhoun to see my blood doctor and have a blood test.  I hope I'll be eligible for a booster shot; but I'm not optimistic as a recent blood test showed I didn't need it.  As I've said many times, it's a shame that people like myself can't get the shots unless we're near death because of those that have abused them in the past.

We should have a scenic drive as the leaves on the trees are gorgeous as we drive through forest land to Calhoun.  But, the trip tires me now that I'm an old lady.

This past weekend, I listened to music on Barry's super stereo after supper until my early bedtime.  I listened to old time country music.  I detest the new country music which is more "pop music" than country.  Real country tells it like it is.  I also enjoy listening to Barry's guitar playing of the Chicago Blues.  He is on his way to making a name for himself locally.  He says when he's performing he is happier than he's ever been.  He practices a lot which is evident when he plays the guitar.

See you next time.  Comments welcome.  (As told to Tam)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home