Monday, September 22, 2014

BUSY PAST WEEK

September 22, 2014

By Olivene Godfrey

I have so much to tell you, I don't know where to start.  I guess the highlight of the past few days is that I was given a booster shot at my blood doctor's office.  In the past, these shots have given me more energy and a sense of well being.  My primary care doctor wants me to get out of the house more often.  She suggested Barry take me out to lunch once a month and take me by her office which is open weekends to get my monthly blood test.  That way I should keep from having the lack of energy that causes one to feel so awful when my blood count is low.  (I have anemia.)

The doctor also told me to increase my nebulizer treatments to three times each day.  She also wants me to start taking Singulair to replace the Claritin for my allergies.  I had more rattling in my chest as she thinks it will work better.  The doctor changed the Linzess to a lower dose.  Then, the doctor said I need to be walking more for my general health.  Since I have the Rollator it's easier to walk around the house now.

Barry and I had a quiet weekend at home.  As I write this, Sunday night, we're ready to get back to our weekly routine.

On Tuesday, the young writer from Dalton's The Daily Citizen will come to our house to interview me for a feature article.  I'm looking forward to meeting her.

See you next time.  Comments welcome.  (As told to Tam)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home