Monday, September 15, 2014

HAIRCUT, OUR PLANTS, NEW READERS & UPCOMING INTERVIEW

September 15, 2014

By Olivene Godfrey

I had a much needed haircut last week.  Tam's daughter, Carrie Jackson, in Dalton cut and styled my hair and it's so much easier to take care of now.  Since the weather has been so hot here, I just stay in my air conditioned home.  As I write this, the weather is gorgeous outside with 78 degrees and sunny.  Our plants are still looking pretty due to  Barry taking good care of them.  The indoor plants are pretty, too.  Barry's peace lily has eight blooms on it.  When I took care of the plant, it never bloomed.  He's taking extra care of the red rose bush Tam gave me and it's looking good, too.

Barry told me this week that my blog is being read by readers outside the American South.  I'm happy to have my Southern readers but it's rewarding to know that folks in England, France, even China, and several other US states have been reading my posts.

I have an appointment this week with my primary care doctor for a 3 month check-up.  I have a list of ailments to discuss with her.  I hope I get a good report.

Besides being my caregiver and personal assistant Tam is becoming my public relations agent!  She has been able to set up an interview with a talented young reporter for me.  The reporter is with Dalton, Georgia's The Daily Citizen.  We hope the interview for a feature article will generate more sales for my novel,"Catch The Brass Ring".

See you next time.  Comments welcome.  (As told to Tam)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home