Wednesday, September 03, 2014

WEIRD DREAMS

September 3, 2014

By Olivene Godfrey

My dreams are in story form and are usually weird and often scary.  Barry's dreams are in fragments and he says they are weird, too.  So, when I woke him up a few days ago when he had been deep in sleep, he told me I had ended a strange dream.  He said he was having a boxing match with a dog!  The dog was standing on his hind legs and had boxing gloves on his front paws and was moving like a human boxer.

I couldn't help it.  I started laughing and Barry joined me.  We laughed until we were weak.  Later, I woke up in the night and thought of the boxing dog and chuckled before going back to sleep.

When Tam, who took a long Labor day holiday returned to be with me, I told her about the "dog dream", and we both nearly collapsed with laughter.  We could just picture Barry and the dog boxing.

My friend, Jeanette Greeson, asked why I wasn't smiling in a recent picture Barry posted of me.  I told Barry, I would be "all smiles" if my new e-book, Catch The Brass Ring would start selling.  It hurts that none of my "friends" have bought the novel.  A lot of time and work goes into publishing a novel.

See you next time.  Comments welcome.  (As told to Tam)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home