Saturday, January 21, 2012

V.A widow pension lifts my spirits & thoughts on booster shot and more




By Olivene Godfrey,

The U.S. Department of Veterans approved my claim for a U.S veteran’s widow's pension and it has already started paying now. I'll use it for Tam's pay. I heard about the pension from my good friend, Genevelyn. And I applied for the pension at the local V.A office. A nice lady, Judy, assisted me with the claim several months ago. Then, last week son Barry received a phone call advising him that my V.A. claim had been approved and all of my previous payments to Tam had been deposited in my bank account. I told Tam that she can be my caregiver for the rest of my life and she was happy, too. I won't need to worry now about running out of funds and losing Tam.        
Yes, God is good.

                --------------------------------------

I was able to get a booster shot for my anemia last week.
And I hope it becomes effective shortly and I will have more energy.

                --------------------------------------

We're having a rainy spell and no sunshine. The cold damp wind penetrates my arthritic bones. I am ready for some more sunshine.

                --------------------------------------


When Barry and I went to Calhoun for the booster shot, Tam drove me to Barry's Dalton shop to meet him, it saved some  time for us. Tam and I had both wanted to see Kym at the shop but she was with a client. We did meet the shop's new Secretary, pretty Sheila. (All of the shop's ladies are pretty.)

See you next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home