Sunday, January 15, 2012

I'll find out this week if I'm now eligible for a booster shot for my anemia & am enjoying new CD & pretty pix of The Ladies.






By Olivene Godfrey

We're having a cold spell today and son Barry and I had tentative plans to eat lunch at a restaurant but "Best laid plans..."
I woke up feeling weak and achy and stayed in bed longer than usual and Barry reminded me that I do have anemia. But, my blood test last week showed that I'm eligible for a booster shot. I'll check with blood doctor's office tomorrow. 

I have been enjoying listening to a Southern Gospel CD that Barry's co-worker and our friend. Kym. gave me for Christmas and was recorded by the Homeland Singers of which Kym and her sister, Denise, harmonize beautifully. The songs are uplifting and happy and I listen to the CD often.

Kym also gave me a copy of a picture of myself with the pretty "ladies" as Barry calls them which was made at Barry's shop's Christmas party. Kym gave me an enlarged copy of the picture which is beautifully framed. I have it displayed on the table beside by my recliner.

Kym's mother, Peggy, gave me a rice bag which I had never heard of and Barry researched it on the web and found out the rice bags heated in the microwave sooth away aches and cramps of the neck, wrist, stomach and aching muscles. It really works, too. If you would like to make your own rice bag you can find complete instructions om the Internet.

See you next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home