Tuesday, June 23, 2009

By Olivene Godfrey

This is a brief entry to explain why I haven't "talked" to you this week. Last weekend, I had a horrendous episode of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) that lasted several hours and the pain was so intense that in my experience it can only be compared with childbirth labor pains.. It left me feeling as if I had been badly beaten. Fortunately, Barry was here and when I fainted several times was able to keep me from falling. I don't need to be here alone all day so I am going to see about an Alert pendant soon. I am still feeling weak.
My GI doctor prescribed a laxative a day to avoid the constipation that leads to an IBS attack and I have decided to try it.

See you soon, I hope!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home