Sunday, February 08, 2009

A QUICK SUMMARY OF MEDICAL PROBLEMS I AM HAVING....

By OLIVENE GODFREY

I have an appointment in a couple of days with my eye doctor regarding my recent cataract surgery. I am seeing fine so no problem for me. I hope the doctor finds it fine and will give me a prescription for new lens for my glasses. Meanwhile, last week I felt very bad with sore throat and coughing spells along with unusually painful Irritable Bowel Syndrome. The humidity
was very low in our house and Barry thought that might be causing my throat and coughing problems. I hadn't been to my primary care doctor in several months and I had planned to make appointment soon. I called last Thursday and managed to get a "worked in" appointment. I didn't have to wait long and soon the Dr had checked my throat and I didn't have strep throat. She had a blood count run and it showed no infections and but that I still have anemia after over a year of taking iron pills.
I had noticed I was tiring easily and wondered why. The doctor ordered a complete lab work for next week before she changes my iron pill prescription.

I also have a dental appointment in a couple of weeks. And, then if I can be free of health problems, I have vowed to have my hearing checked. I am taking cough medicine which seems to be helping. But, I am hoarse when I talk and hope I don't lose my voice. Barry has been able to drive me to my doctor appointments since his work is slow. Please pray for me.

See you next time.

1 Comments:

Blogger MD said...

thanks

April 29, 2018 at 11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home