Saturday, January 24, 2009

SO GRATEFUL FOR TWO GOOD EYES AGAIN!

By OLIVENE GODFREY

A couple of days ago, I had cataract surgery on my right eye, which was legally blind. And, with a skilled surgeon operating on my eye, and many prayers, I now have near perfect vision which is a medical miracle to me.

The day after my surgery, son Barry who has been his usual wonderful self, drove me to the office of the eye doctor for an exam. I was given a test by a technician who said the results were "beautiful". Then a young doctor examined my eye with his machine and said, "wonderful". I return to the office to see the eye surgeon in two weeks for a follow-up exam and for a new prescription for reading glasses.

I am still using eye drops I started with two days prior to the surgery. I hope to be feeling chipper soon and to be able to read all I want to. And, thanks to all who prayed for me this week.

See you next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home