Sunday, September 30, 2007

ANOTHER MEDICAL SHOCK FOR ME!

By OLIVENE GODFREY

I want to live until my 80th birthday December 10 but I am having a lot of obstacles along the way. I had fainting spells which caused me to fall twice in a few weeks . Then I was diagnosed with low sodium and have been having lots of pain from my arthritis. While I was trying to cope with all of this, I was diagnosed with Anemia which my doctor thinks is due to weak blood due to lack of iron in my diet. I have had blood tests to determine which kind of Anemia I have before I can start treatment. As I write this, I am waiting for the tests results.

I have felt tired and weak lately but it never crossed my mind that I had Anemia. It is obvious I don't have a psychic bone in my body as all bad news for me is a complete shock.

Again, I am asking for your prayers. I have to take rest breaks often to function. When I find out the tests results, I will let you know.

See you next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home