Tuesday, September 11, 2007

WOE IS ME! I HAVE A BROKEN TAILBONE!

By OLIVENE GODFREY

I have broken my tail bone and am in a lot of pain. I can't tolerate prescription pain medicine as it causes me to be nauseated and have hallucinations. I am taking Aleve which helps some but not enough. I guess I am going to have to just tough it out but it is hard to do. For some reason, the arthritis in my knees has been acting up, too. When it rains, it pours.

I will write a column as soon as I start feeling better. Son Barry has been helping me and taking care of housework. My good neighbor, Genevelyn. has offered to help and I have her phone number posted on the fridge door, in case I need to call for help. Please remember me in your prayers.

See you next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home