Thursday, September 20, 2007

UPDATE ON MY MOUNTING MEDICAL PROBLEMS

By OLIVENE GODFREY

I will try to give you a coherent brief report on what has been happening to me this week. After a recent fainting spell that resulted in the tail bone injury, I have fainted and fallen again, this time flat on my back in my bedroom. I carry a small phone with me all the time and after trying to get up, I called Barry who rushed home and called 911. I will tell you later about the wild ambulance trips to first the local hospital and next the one in nearby Dalton. No bones were broken. I was given a complete exam and some lab problems showed up which I will see my family doctor about in a few days. The ER doctors and my doctor are concerned with my fainting episodes which could become more dangerous than they have been so far. I am unable to relax when I am alone now as I am so afraid I will faint and fall again. Please continue to remember me in your prayers and hope that I am able to enjoy the pretty fall weather more than I did this past summer.

See you next time,I hope!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home